- Work collaboratively with a transaction team responsible for the origination and execution of greenfield and select project financings (primarily in the Americas).
- Work closely with applicable industry bankers to identify and originate project finance financing and advisory situations that meet certain target market and capital returns criteria.
- Financial modeling and execution of applicable debt financing structures for distribution in either the capital markets, or loan syndication market, or both.
- Perform a robust credit analysis with respect to each project situation for purposes of seeking (as applicable) internal credit approval consistent with Citi's credit standards and capital return requirements.
- As applicable, develop and present presentations on a particular project to one or more rating agencies for purposes of procuring a credit rating.
- Together with the applicable syndicate desk, interface with banks in the project finance market, as well as certain institutional investors, for purposes of syndicating/selling project risk.
- Work with the transaction team in managing applicable franchise, reputational or underwriting risk with respect to a specific project situation.