The Associate will provide execution and origination support capability for project finance advisory and lead arranging roles in the Infrastructure sector. Day to day responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Manage bid preparation on large and complex Public-Private Partnerships on advisory mandates.
- Manage financing structuring and optimization of the capital structure in order to determine the most suitable sources of financing.
- Manage capital raising processes with banks, bond underwriters, investors, rating agencies and other financiers.
- Manage financing document negotiations (term sheets, commitment letters, credit agreements and others) on behalf of equity sponsors on advisory mandates and as lead arranger on lending mandates.
- Manage commercial document negotiations on behalf of equity sponsors on advisory mandates (concession agreements, Design-Build contracts, Operation & Maintenance contracts) and as lead arranger on lending mandates.
- Day to day transaction management with key clients of the bank and, as appropriate, minimal oversight from Director and Managing Director in the Infrastructure team.