Position: Director, PPP (VP candidates also considered)
Position Type: Permanent full-time
Agentis Capital Advisors is a boutique financial advisor with extensive experience in infrastructure finance including greenfield public private partnerships (PPPs). Our clients include leading infrastructure investors comprised of infrastructure funds, pension funds and contractors.
As Director, you will play the critical role of leading Agentis’ North American PPP financial advisory practice. You will be expected to pitch and win PPP financial advisory mandates, successfully execute on multiple mandates concurrently, build and train a growing team of practitioners, and consistently provide high quality, bespoke services to our clients. Your role will include:
- Developing and maintaining relationships with leading infrastructure investors active in the PPP space;
- Identifying and pitching for PPP financial advisory opportunities with private sector clients;
- Leading transaction teams to successfully execute PPP financial advisory mandates; and
- Developing a growing PPP advisory team including the addition of junior and senior members.
- Employment in a rapidly growing advisory business with an excellent client roster and transaction credentials;
- Accessing a large and growing pipeline of PPP opportunities in North America across diverse industries;
- Positioning Agentis as the dominant independent financial advisor in the North American PPP space; and
- Competitive compensation package heavily tied to performance.
Your Skills and Experience
- Minimum eight years of relevant experience in PPPs in a sponsor or financial advisor role (experience within Canada or North America preferred);
- Demonstrated ability to structure and lead consortiums to submit competitive PPP bids;
- Successfully closed multiple PPP transactions;
- Proven expertise in financial modeling;
- Ability to lead geographically dispersed teams;
- Ability to work under pressure and consistently deliver high quality work with strict deadlines to meet team and client objectives;
- Willingness and ability to travel on short notice as required.
Location: Vancouver (999 West Hastings Street, V6C 2W2) OR Toronto (34 King Street East, M5C 2X8). Candidates with an ability to immediately work in Canada are preferred.
Language of work: English
Start Date: ASAP
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to apply or submit your application on our website.